Are you an efficiency expert? A master multi-tasker? A proactive project manager?
Are you looking to further your career with a company that encourages autonomy and growth with a culture that’s cool and creative? Then read on.
Balance Point is looking for an Implementation Manager to join our growing team. As Implementation Manager you will be responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of new clients to Balance Point as well as conversion of existing clients from our legacy system. In this role you will ensure that business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes, in an environment that’s energetic and fast-paced.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources.
- Communicate status, risks, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all projects to high-level management.
- Lead communication with team members in both sales and operations through completion of the project.
- Provide consultation, assistance and guidance to functional area partners on the design of creative solutions to specific requirements and programs.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Provide Management with status, successes, failures, etc.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- PMP or equivalent professional project management certification.
- Payroll experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Commitment to being accountable for results.
- Capacity for building relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong focus on client service.
- Ability to think independently and make decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative approach to work.
- Capacity to effectively manage a team.
- Experience with EasyProjects or equivalent software.