As soon as you walk through our doors, you’ll notice the difference. You’ll sense it in our culture, and in our people. Discouraged by an environment that hindered creativity and employee satisfaction, four partners drew upon their expertise in the Payroll, Time & Labor Management, and HR industry and built the kind of company where they wanted to work—energetic and fast paced, that encourages employees’ autonomy and success.
Once the foundation was in place, it made sense to take on assisting our client base with a Human Resources service that delivered more than promises. Balance Point Human Resources (BPHR) is about the client and helping them achieve their desired level of HR success. It starts with compliance and assessing risk. Through a variety of strategic HR approaches, we offer guidance on how to hire, manage and terminate employees. We support clients with a full suite of HR products and services, including a state of the art HRIS, custom employee handbooks, coaching, training, recruiting, and performance reviews.
As BPHR’s sales consultant, you will have over 3000 clients to prospect and each one of them is going to take your call. We also boast a seasoned, 10-person sales team, who daily are searching for new opportunities with prospects, CPAs and Insurance Brokers. The leads will be plentiful and it will be reflected on your calendar.
The ideal candidate should possess the following talents:
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and collaborative skills
- Highly organized
- Willing to learn new processes related to sales, marketing and prospecting
- Has an understanding of the roles and buying process of C-level executives
- Believes the phone is a friend and isn’t afraid to pick it up
- Be able to provide solutions and not just make a “pitch”
- Strong social media presence
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to multi-task
- Aptitude to learn and stay current on all aspects of HCM and HR
- HR sales experience preferred, but not a requirement
We have a cool and relaxed culture here at Balance Point. You should schedule a time to come in for a visit, you’ll be glad you did.