As soon as you walk through our doors, you’ll notice the difference. You’ll sense it in our culture, and in our people. Discouraged by an environment that hindered creativity and employee satisfaction, four partners drew upon their expertise in the Payroll, Time & Labor Management, and HR industry and built the kind of company where they wanted to work—energetic and fast paced, that encourages employees’ autonomy and success. If you’re looking for an opportunity to further your career, challenge your mind, and push your limits, then Balance Point is the company that you’ll want to work for too.
As a Current Client HCM Sales Consultant you will be communicating with current clients about all the services and functionality that Balance Point has to offer. Clients who previously had access to just Payroll, can now use Balance Point to manage their entire employee lifecycle including Applicant Tracking, Employee Onboarding, Open Enrollment, Time & Labor Management, Human Resources, Employee Self Service and much more, all within a singular database that boasts a clean and simple UI/UX, enjoyed by millions of employees across the country. You’ll also be working directly with a Sales Engineer, who’s focus will be software illustration and assisting you in closing deals.
The perfect candidate should possess the following talents.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Willing to learn new processes related to sales, marketing and prospecting
- Understanding the roles and buying process of C-level executives
- Someone who believes the phone is a friend and isn’t afraid to pick it up
- Strong social media presence
- Ability to multi task
- Aptitude to learn and stay current on all aspects of HCM
- HCM experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
Salary competitive with six figure potential year one.
We have a cool & relaxed culture here at Balance Point. If you are both – or at least one, we would like to hear from you…