Looking to further your career in an environment that encourages autonomy and growth? Then, check out Balance Point. We’re currently seeking an ACH Service Support Agent to join our growing team. Discouraged by an environment that hindered creativity, four partners drew upon their industry expertise to build a company where they wanted to work—and where you’ll want to work too. As soon as you walk through our doors you’ll understand why our tagline is “We’re Different.” You’ll sense it in our culture and in our people.
As ACH Service Support Agent, you’ll put your accounting aptitude and technical savvy to good use as the primary source of all bookkeeping between Balance Point and various financial institutions. You’ll act and operate independently, and with our tax and finance team, to accomplish your objectives.
Having a Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of prior accounting experience gets you on our must meet list.
Here’s what a typical day would look like:
- Perform daily bookkeeping of various Balance Point service bank accounts while demonstrating your killer focus
- Diligently create and submit daily banking files to respective financial institutions
- Use your stellar analytical and problem solving skills to manage banking exceptions and perform necessary loss mitigation procedures
- Review daily exception reports and determine client overexposure
- Exhibit your keen attention to detail while maintaining archival process of daily tax and finance supporting documentation
- Follow, adopt, recommend, and promote standards regarding the use of our procedures in all daily tasks