DAYS WORKED: Full Time M-F, occasional evening and weekend work may also be required
REPORTING RELATIONSJIPS: Reports to Operations Manager
The Financial Services Supervisor will provide direct oversight to ACH and Accounts Receivable staff. Financial Support Supervisor must be a detailed oriented leader with strong leadership skills. The ideal candidate must have the ability to make critical decisions with minimal direction from management to accomplish best possible client satisfaction while minimizing company risk
Principal Job Elements And Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintain Balance Point’s processing limits with ACH Providers.
- Monitor Long Term Accounts (Open liability from banks moved to Bank of America) as we convert client money will need to be moved.
- Manage individual client credit limits.
- Mange client processing exceptions.
- Execute on clients who default on ACH transactions.
- Approve any payrolls voided
- Be responsible for completion of daily ACH submissions.
- Verifying and approving bank submissions
- Verify completion of Monthly Billing audit
Personal Attributes / Functional Competencies:
Qualifications – Qualified with a relevant technical qualification and/or relevant professional experience.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Technical – Ability to operate multiple software platforms including MS Excel
- Experience – 2 years prior accounting experience or applicable education
- Skills – Strong accounting aptitude
- Analytical Thinking – Effective at understanding a problem and developing one or many approaches to solving the problem.
- Leadership – Ability to lead a team while making sure Balance Point operating procedures are upheld
- Applying standards – Ability to follow, adopt, recommend and promote standards regarding the use of Balance Point procedures