Stay tuned for more webinars...
Watch Previous Webinar Recordings
Navigating the New Jersey Pay Equity Law
Date/Time: July 11, 2018
10:30-10:55 AM EDT
The passing of New Jersey’s Pay Equity law, the most comprehensive in the nation, has employers anxious to learn more.
Beginning July 1st, all NJ employers must pay the same wage and the same benefits for substantially similar work to all protected classes. This law offers fertile ground for litigation and the burden will be on employers to prove that they have not violated the law.
Join us for brief, yet insightful examination of the law. In this webinar, we will answer your questions and share what employers can do now to protect their organizations from lawsuits.
We will cover…
- An overview of this complex law
- The hefty penalties for those who don’t comply
- Why employment lawyers are salivating over potential discrimination claims
- The processes organizations need to examine to ensure compliance
- The importance of taking a proactive approach
Replay Link Coming Soon
Smart Reporting: Turning Information into Insights
It’s great that your organization’s information is being captured and organized, but how do you make use of it all? You need the ability to easily pull that information into insightful reports to guide decisions. With a single, cloud-based HCM system, you can run reports on a variety of topics as needed to help you identify trends, recognize trouble spots and take necessary action.
Discover the many benefits of running reports with Balance Point’s Orange, beyond ease of execution…
- Data is accurate and delivered in real-time
- Access to 300+ standard reports and an ad-hoc report writer
- Native to Orange, so there’s no need to contact a third party
- Role-based security means reports can be shared at the discretion of the Senior Admin
- Payroll preview allows HR to access payroll and time & labor reports prior to processing
- The Executive Dashboard gives executives and supervisors visual insight into trends and company data
Strategic Onboarding: Where Talent Meets Technology
With so much emphasis placed on attracting and hiring qualified talent, often the next step in the employee lifecycle – onboarding – is overlooked. Having the right technology in place can help satisfy the needs and wants of your newest hires while removing much of the administrative burden associated with the process. In our brief, 25-minute demonstration you’ll learn how guided onboarding is the secret to an enriched employee experience and a more strategic approach to HR.
Discover how onboarding with Balance Point’s HCM solution can…
- Streamline the process, freeing HR to take on a more strategic role
- Set your employees up for success, starting with their first day on the job!
- Help integrate new hires into your company culture
- Ease compliance concerns with I-9 verification
- Ultimately lead to a more efficient offboarding process
Employee Self-Service and Mobile: Powered to Empower
Give them an inch and they’ll go the extra mile! HCM software with self-service and mobile features enables employees to manage personal information, request/view time off, view pay history, manage benefits enrollment, and communicate with HR. But that’s not all. Discover how everyone within the organization can benefit from these must-have features within Balance Point’s HCM solution, Orange.
Learn how you can…
- Empower employees to be more self-sufficient
- Alleviate the administrative burden felt by HR
- Enhance your communication efforts
- Keep on trend with cutting edge technology that’s flexible, customizable, and easily accessible