Time & Labor Tracking Shouldn’t Be
Time-Consuming or Laborious
Web Time for Small- to Mid-sized Businesses
Web Time—Timekeeping Made Simple and Affordable
Our timekeeping solution was designed with simplicity in mind—timekeeping solutions that are simple to set up and simple for employers to manage employee time cards on a daily basis. The system also offers a variety of advanced timekeeping features. We can conveniently set up most of the “bells and whistles” behind the scenes so you can focus on simply collecting time, editing cards, and running reports.
Practicality from End-to-end
Web Time provides a very easy way to track employee time. Our web-native solutions are built with your budget in mind and will allow you to grow with it, as you grow.
Through simplistic hardware setup, which can be completed in a matter of minutes, to exceptional ease of use in tracking employee punches, editing time cards and generating reports for payroll processing, this solution was designed to simplify the basics of timekeeping. You’ll see features in our automated timekeeping solution that are simple to use and intuitive to navigate.
Convenience Built In
Automated timekeeping dramatically reduces the administrative work involved in collecting and calculating employee hours. Because our solution allows your data to be sent electronically for payroll processing, you can eliminate:
- Faxing, phoning in, or any other form of manual transmission of employee data
- Labor hours required by payroll clerks to collect and calculate payroll each period
Here’s How It Works
We offer a variety of options for collecting and sending employee data and punches to the web for simple editing and reporting by your supervisors. Data can be sent either through a standard phone/fax line (analog) or via a digital (Ethernet) connection, depending on your preference and/or location’s accessibility.
Once you have selected a data collection method (Web Punch, Telephony, Smart Phone, time clock device), we’ll set up your account according to your hour and wage processing rules, creating an automated means of tracking and calculating each of your employee’s time cards.
The Power of Savings
Automated timekeeping is a powerful savings tool for employers. Not only does it provide great convenience for HR staff members, supervisors, and business owners, it also dramatically reduces labor costs:
- Eliminated “wasted labor minutes” from employee time theft and approximations
- Eliminated time spent by payroll staff in collecting and calculating time card data
- Minimized expenses associated with human error in processing timekeeping data
- Increased productivity and accountability for time worked by employees
- Job costing
- Automated overtime calculations
- Data collection at clock in/out
- Labor distribution
- Holiday tracking and payment
- Punch rounding (in/out)
- Online time card editing
- Electronic data transfer
- Custom pay categories
- Flexible reporting features
- Daily auto email report
- Shift differential pay
- Automatic lunch deduction
- Multiple pay rate payment
- Health Care Reform Reporting