This optional module allows the user to dramatically expand the information that can be tracked per employee. The HRIS product that you choose, ideally should reside out of the same database in which your payroll history exists. That way no replication is needed to guarantee data integrity. Our HRIS, offers many key features and reports that make it a very intelligent choice for tracking your HR employee requirements:
- Integration is a key element to building and maintaining a reliable HRIS. Our payroll software and HRIS offering share one common database, eliminating duplicate entry or imports.
- Comprehensive tracking of employee personal information, performance reviews, benefits, skills, injuries and much more.
- Customized tools designed to help mid-sized companies, in any industry, stay on top of vital HR record keeping, and comply with governmental reporting requirements.
- Applicant tracking is a bonus. Our HRIS includes the ability to track applicants skills and interview data.
- Report Writer. Access all of your employee information to customize reports and file outputs.
- Extensive employee information at your fingertips makes Balance Point’s HRIS, a valued labor-saving management tool for your company!
Balance Point HRIS is the ideal resource for your Human Resources Department.