JOB TITLE: Implementation Specialist
DAYS WORKED: Full Time M-F, occasional evening and weekend work may also be required
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Implementation Manager
Working closely within a data focused team, this role is primarily responsible for designing, testing, and executing the migration of data to Balance Point’s critical operating system. This position must maintain the data quality, integrity, and completeness for all projects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Take ownership of designing, developing, and testing all data transformation, extraction and migration activities
- Work with the Implementation Trainer to obtain client requirements and verify that requirements are delivered accurately and on time for the client
- Ensure accuracy of data using client reports and Balance Point systems for comparative purposes
- Take ownership over the reviewal of new project requests and ensure all necessary information is provided before acceptance
- Utilizing project management software, maintain accurate documentation of projects’ progress
- Communicate any service disruptions in a timely manner to the Implementation Manger
- Ability to follow, adopt, recommend, and promote standards regarding the use of Balance Point procedures
Personal Attributes / Functional Competencies:
Qualifications – Qualified with a relevant technical qualification and/or relevant professional experience.
- Technical – In depth expertise in data extraction and migration. Experience in the use of payroll software and data formatting. Excel skills are a plus
- Experience – At least 5 years of payroll experience, with at least 2 years working directly with data migration
- Analytical Thinking – Effective at understanding a problem and developing multiple approaches to solving the issue
- Communication – Able to communicate issues and provide feedback in a clear and concise manner. Additionally, able to explain technical concepts to others in laymen’s terms
- Time Management – Experience in handling multiple concurrent projects and prioritizing tasks
- Detail Orientated – Have a keen eye for the small details
- Collaboration – Understand the importance or working with and helping your teammates. Must be able to work cross-functionally when needed to accomplish Balance Point goals.