Are you an expert problem solver? A super self-motivator? Are you looking to propel your career with a company that’s moving at lightning speed? If so, then read on.
Balance Point, a full-service provider of human capital management (HCM) solutions, is seeking a Client Service Representative to join our growing team. Discouraged by an environment that hindered creativity, our four partners drew upon their industry expertise to build a company where they wanted to work, and where you will want to work too. The principles that made us who we are today—accountability, adaptability, integrity, and dedication—are the same qualities we seek in those we hire.
As a Client Service Representative you will be responsible for upholding our reputation as an HCM provider that delivers superior customer service. It is what sets up apart from others in the industry. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Maintain base of dedicated relationships with clients ranging in both size and complexity
- Provide software training and support via phone and web
- Contact clients to troubleshoot system issues as well as answer payroll and software related questions
- Maintain knowledge of payroll tax and wage law as well as Balance Point systems and software
- Research and resolve client questions and issues
- Demonstrate payroll and tax calculations clearly and concisely to clients
- Ensure our clients get the absolute maximum value from our products and services