- If we switch to Balance Point mid-year will we get 2 W-2’s?
- How do I know Balance Point is making my deposits for me?
- Is Balance Point SAS 70 Certified?
- Can my company be completely paperless?
- Is my information secure?
- Are all Balance Point employees bonded?
- Can my CPA access my payroll information online?
- Does Balance Point offer time and attendance software and hardware?
- Can my employees access their pay stubs online?
- If my payroll records are lost or damaged what do I do?
- Does Balance Point’s software have a report writer?
- I’ve been using a national payroll company for a long time. Why should I switch to Balance Point?
No. Balance Point would conduct an audit back to January 1st and fully reconcile all YTD payroll to date. This allows us to correctly create and file W-2’s for the entire year.
Balance Point manages all tax filing responsibilities in-house and gives it’s clients access to a report that shows the IRS conformation numbers up to and including the most recent deposit. Clients can also go to www.eftps.gov to verify deposits.
Yes. Balance Point is Type II Certified and continues this audit process annually. A Copy of the report can be obtained upon request.
Yes. We encourage “going green” in our sales process as well as to our current clients. Reports, Direct Deposit vouchers and tax returns are not only available, but the norm in our offering.
Balance Point takes this particular very seriously and takes many precautions in the secure handling and storage of your company and employee data. These procedures are outlined and audited in our SAS 70 documentation.
Yes. The entire Balance Point staff is insured against computer theft and misuse of confidential employee data.
Yes, ask your payroll representative for an internet access authorization form and we will create a read-only user ID for your CPA. With this they can run and print needed reports without having to take up your time. As an added convenience Balance Point would also be happy to “Cc” your CPA on quarterly tax returns when we e-mail them to you at no additional charge.
Yes, Balance Point offers it’s clients several different time and attendance systems to fit your needs. We also sell and install a wide range of hardware devices including Hand Punch, Finger Readers, Swipe Clock devices. Employees can also “punch in” from a PC as well as a phone.
Yes. They can also access their W-2’s, PTO balances, W-4 info and more.
Balance Point retains your payroll data indefinitely and also send s you a CD at Year-End containing the entire year including W-2’s, Quarterly taxes and each pay period throughout the year.
Yes. We can train you on the Report Writer, or happily write the report request for you at no charge.
Three main reasons:
- Service – much more intimate and attentive service with our Account Executive’s handling many fewer clients on average than the national firms.
- Much better value and typically substantial savings, year over year.
- Much better reporting and the ability to access to your data in a more useful manner.